Thanks to the wonderful world of facebook, I discovered that my awesome PSE big from Miami (also known as Diana) was going to be in Barcelona on vacation with her brother, Alex, and boyfriend, Brian. I hadn't seen Diana since college, but right away it felt like we had never missed a beat. Things were only awkward for the first 30 seconds or so when I mixed up which was the brother and which was the boyfriend... oops.
It was a pretty rainy night in Barcelona and so the city was a bit dead. Literally I think about half of the bars/restaurants didn't open because of the rain. But after walking for a bit we settled in at Princesa 23... a somewhat touristy spot, but always guaranteed to be open.
After a few too many rounds of vino we called it a night. The visit may have been short, but it was so fun to have 'old friends' in town. Diana, Alex, & Brian... come back anytime!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment