I use the word 'stranded' loosely, as I know this is actually going to be really fun for Joe. Aside from the fact that he'll be missing me like crazy, he gets to skip class, spend an entire week in the states with friends and family, and do all the things we've been missing for the last 8 months!
Dear Joe, please do the following on my behalf:
- Eat Chicago style pizza, bagels, carrot cake from sensational bites, taco bell (put sour cream on everything), ranch dressing, steak that is thicker than a piece of paper, Graham's chocolate covered cherries, and any and every form of baked goods.
- Drink Diet Mountain Dew, Diet Cherry/Lime Coke, non-Rioja wine, and Cran-grape juice.
- Drive a car.
- Listen to my iTunes.
- Sleep without listening to drunken foreigners and trash-trucks.
- Go to CVS.
- Check-out the iPad... take notes.
- Grill.
While I am going to miss Joe this week, I am happy he gets to be in the states for a bit. However, if the ash cloud keeps him there any longer than a week, he's going to have to take a boat home.
P.S. Aaron and Alison, congratulation on your wedding!

Why go to CVS? I don't get it.
ReplyDelete