Thursday, May 26, 2011

Madre y Padre Dolloff in Barca!

At Parc Guell

October was full of parents!  My mom and dad also made a trip out to Europe and visited us in BCN!  The crazy thing was I hadn't seen them in over a year and now I was seeing them for the third time in four months!  It's like waiting for a bus in Chicago....

Anywho... we had a ton of fun while they were out visiting!  We spent our time walking the city, sitting on the beach, and even managed to sneak in a day trip to Besalú!

Lunch in Besalú

Making sure he had his foot in the Mediterranean Sea!

We also had a girls night/guys night out.  This was completely Joe's idea, but Madre and I went along with it and had a lovely night out!

Trying to get an 'Americano'... I could write a complete blog just on this!

Sadly, I cannot find our photos from their trip.  Not sure if these got lost in the transition from old to new computer... but this post will be updated asap if I find any actual evidence of Sue and Willie in BCN!  Update:  Pictures have been found and added :)


Thanks for visiting, Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment