Big news from London... or maybe I should say little news... WE'RE HAVING A BABY! That's right... Joe and I are expecting a little one in April 2012! We could not be more excited!
I know it's a little blurry... and kind of looks like a hurricane according to my Mom, but come on... that is one cute baby!
We feel completely unprepared and unsure of what is to come... but at the same time we feel ready and excited for this next adventure!
And the countdown to April begins...
I know it's a little blurry... and kind of looks like a hurricane according to my Mom, but come on... that is one cute baby!
![]() |
| Baby Schneider |
We feel completely unprepared and unsure of what is to come... but at the same time we feel ready and excited for this next adventure!
![]() |
| Out celebrating the news! |
And the countdown to April begins...


No comments:
Post a Comment