One night Joe and I decided to grab a drink before dinner, and then somehow ended up on a mini pub-crawl, trying a different drink at each spot.
First bar... 'leche de la pantera', or alcoholic panther milk. Not bad if you don't think about what you're drinking. Just keep thinking of egg nog.
Second bar... cider. Joe has always been a cider fan, and just recently I've discovered that I love it, too. The owner told us you had to pour from high up to 'release the flavors'.
Third bar... brazilian caipirnhas. Let's just say these were strong, and it is probably a good thing that we don't have any pictures of bar three.
Fun night out, just the two of us. I love Barcelona!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


A dear friend of mine who lived in Brazil for a while introduced me to Caipirnhas. So yummy! A summer favorite.
ReplyDelete