Barcelona had been quite rainy before they arrived, but the day they flew-in was beautiful. So we grabbed lunch in the plaza and then spent most of the day walking the beach and talking. Unfortunately the weather didn't last and the next few days were rainy and chilly... but we still made the most of it and went walking everyday.
Joe and Sean decided to have a guys-night on Wednesday, so Gretch and I had our own girls-night. Even though at first Gretch and I thought it was strange the boys wanted a guys night, it ended up being really fun to just have some one-on-one time with Gretchy :)
As soon as they flew-out on Friday, they were missed. I already am looking forward to the next time we get together!
P.S. I don't know how Joe managed to avoid a single picture on this visit. But don't worry, I will not let that happen again!
No comments:
Post a Comment