Monday, October 11, 2010

London with Madre & Padre!

My mom and dad came to visit us in London in late July.  The strange thing was that before I went to Bermuda it had been an entire year since we all saw each other, and then only a few short weeks later we were together again!  Further proof that I'm the favorite???  You decide.


Actually, I don't think this visit had anything to do with me.  I think my parents were sad Joe wasn't able to partake in the Bermuda Dolloff family reunion, so they brought the reunion to him... and on his birthday!

Birthday Celebration in Covent Garden

Dinner at Clos Maggiore

While they were out we did all the typical London must-dos... like making phone calls from red phone booths, eating meat pies, pretending to understand rugby, having tea with the Queen, etc.  It was a great trip! Thanks for coming, Madre & Padre!

No comments:

Post a Comment